How to Install and Use Lightroom CC Mobile Presets (DNG files)
We’re so excited to share that some of our best Lightroom presets are now available for Lightroom CC Mobile, and the best part is that: you won’t need paid Adobe Subscription or any Lightroom for desktop! The only thing you need is a FREE Lightroom CC Mobile Application, which is available for ios and Android devices. Access, edit, organize, and share photos on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device and edit your photos using our mobile presets on the go.
As promised, below are detailed instructions on how to use .dng files in Lightroom Mobile. It should only take you a few minutes to get started on your .dng files in Lightroom Mobile. We hope you will find them useful. So, how to add .dng files by BeArt-Presets to Lightroom Mobile? Below we provide text with preview and video instructions for you, on how to install and use .dng files you've downloaded:
Before we start, don't forget to unzip a downloaded zip file. We provided instructions how to open a zip file on your mobile phone.
1. Upload Unzipped Folder with .dng files to your Cloud storage (for example Dropbox)
2. Open Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Mobile
3. Click on the (...) Settings Button and choose Add To option
4. Choose the location on your phone (for example Dropbox) where you downloaded and unzipped Beart-Presets .dng files
5. Double click on BeArt-Presets .dng file you would like to work with
6. .dng file will install in Lightroom Mobile
7. Choose .dng file you have installed before, then click on the (...) Settings Button and click on the Copy Settings
8. Click on Select All, then unselect Crop setting and click on OK button
9. Choose a picture you would like to edit in Mobile Lightroom
10. Click on the (...) Settings Button and then click on the Past Settings
VIDEO INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please contact us if you have any questions or need support ~ we're always happy to assist!