PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO INSTALL PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS (MAC & PC)
1. Download and Unzip the presets.
2. Place all your actions in one folder. Keeping them in one place will make it easier to organize and locate them
3. Open Adobe Photoshop
4. Click "Actions" Under the "Window" button. A checkmark should appear next to it and an Actions window should open
5. Click the small arrow on the top, right-hand side on the Actions window
6. Select "Load Actions“
7. Locate the Action you want to use - you can only load one at a time - and click "Open“
8. Check the box of the action you want to use and hit the "Play" button on the bottom of your layers window
VIDEO TUTORIAL - HOW TO INSTALL AND USE PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS
Note: BeArt Photoshop Actions, compatible with Photoshop CC, Photoshop CC2014, Photoshop CC2015 & Photoshop CC2017 versions ONLY. Please use Camera RAW (ACR) Presets for Photoshop CS6.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need support ~ we're always happy to assist!